Something about us and PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
Otticalook.com is the first online stor for your sunglasses, eyeglasses and contact lenses. we operate in the sector since 1985.
We have worked for nearly 30 years of optics at the professional level, we have a direct presence in the market with our two stores.
Buying from us is like shopping in stores.
over 10 years old we are on the web with branded products, authentic, at a competitive price.
We also have a field of vintage sunglasses with exclusive offers at really affordable prices.
Our customer service is always disponibile.a seek appropriate solutions to customer requests
In our online shop we present a wide range of articles:
- Contact lenses.
- Products for contact lenses
We have acquired over the years many customers turning their attentions and care, offering the highest quality products and offering always new.
We were among the first to enter the web and change the way people buy glasses.
In Otticalook.com site, glasses are the most prestigious brands and products at unbeatable prices!
We ship with express delivery within 24/48 hours! with one more day to the islands
Every day there is always OtticaLook promotion and convenience.
If you are looking for the latest fashion in eyewear, with special lenses, materials and technologies, or a particular model or difficult to find, please contact us at our e-mail, or our number 0771/464701
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that OPTICA LOOK deals with are the ones you provide us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you browse or use the services offered on otticalook.com. OTTICA LOOK can then collect data about you such as personal data such as name and surname, shipping address and billing address, navigation data and your purchase habits. Your personal data are processed for the following purposes: - conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on otticalook.com; - provide the services of otticalook.com such as subscription to the newsletter; - allow registration to the Site and use of services reserved for registered users; - manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service. In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, to improve our offer and our services. Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data for: - carry out commercial and promotional communication activities; - customize the Site and the commercial offers based on your interests.
Who will treat your data?
Your personal data is processed by properly instructed staff of OTTICA LOOK as Data Controller. For organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on otticalook.com, moreover, your data could be processed by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by OTTICA LOOK for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific treatment, you can: withdraw consent to the processing, know what are your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request the update, correction or integration as well, in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of treatment or oppose their treatment. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data in possession of OTTICA LOOK that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/). This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check the contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes made.
1 General information Who is the data controller?
OPTICAL LOOK based in via EUROPA 20.22 - 04024 GAETA (LT) (Italy) C.F. and VAT number 01226640595 "otticalook.com", is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data. You can always contact OTTICA LOOK by writing to the above address, calling the number +39 0771 464701 or writing to our Customer Service
2 What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that OPTICA LOOK collects and treats when you browse or purchase on otticalook.com, are the following:
- a) we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on otticalook.com such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
- b) we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- c) we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested;
- d) upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- e) for the registration of your account in otticalook.com, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. With your consent, through the analysis of your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes.
- f) we collect information about your navigation on otticalook.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
3 How do we use personal data collected?
OTTICALOOK collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on otticalook.com. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the made.
- registration on the Website and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users.
- supply of the services offered on otticalook.com. To this end, OTTICALOOK needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send you to the e-mail address that you provided us with communications containing our business proposals with products and related services.
- subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we may use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
- only with your consent, OTTICALOOK can personalize your experience as a registered user on otticalook.com, proposing anticipations and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests, these communications will take place exclusively with the methods to selected (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
The personalization will be carried out by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request. In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
4 Your profile otticalook.com
When creating your profile we offer you the opportunity to use the following services:
- My orders: follow the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
- Whis List: save the items you want most and keep an eye on their availability.
- My data: manage your registration data.
- My addresses: save or modify your addresses to have them always at hand and complete your purchases faster.
With your express consent, OTTICALOOK will be able to tailor your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse to otticalook.com as a registered user, based on your interests. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are more for you and interest for you and at the same time allows you to improve our offer for you. Personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph "What personal data do we collect?".
In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand what products and services you are most interested in.
5 Legal basis of processing
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
- for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part. When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities: - conclusion and execution of a contract for the purchase of products offered on otticalook.com;
- registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on otticalook.com;
- management of your requests by our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of OTTICA LOOK and that OTTICALOOK will not be able to handle your requests; 1 b) to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on otticalook.com, the processing of the User's data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which OTTICALOOK is held in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which OTTICALOOK is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which OTTICALOOK is held.
1 C) for our legitimate interest. Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on otticalook.com by credit or debit card, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, the data may be processed by companies belonging to OTTICALOOK.
1 d) based on your consent. We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent: • carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research; • analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your profile on otticalook.com, in order to personalize your experience on our site. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for OTTICALOOK to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits. 6 Who will treat your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of OTTICALOOK specifically trained and authorized to process. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use for
- registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on otticalook.com;
- management of your requests by our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested date it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. OTTICA LOOK and that OTTICALOOK will not be able to handle your requests;
- b) to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of the goods on otticalook.com, the processing of the User will be done in compliance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which OTTICALOOK is subject. You are free to decide whether or not to conclude your date, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to give an effect to the legal obligation to which OTTICALOOK held.
- c) for our legitimate interest. Some of your personal data can be used to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, the data may be processed by companies belonging to OTTICALOOK.
- d) based on your consent. We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express allow:
- carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research; analysis of your browsing and consumption in order to personalize your experience on our site. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. It will not be possible to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
7 Web push notification
Depending on the device from which you surf you may receive, with your consent, push notifications on our offers, news, your wish list and your cart. To disable notifications, depending on the platform and / or browser used, follow the steps listed below:
- Desktop: Click with the right mouse button on the notification> disable notifications from www.otticalook.com
- Mobile: Access the notification center> Site parameters> Notifications> Block notifications from www. otticalook.com - Common browsers:
- Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Settings> Privacy
- Content Settings> Notifications - Manage exceptions> Enter www. otticalook.com and select "Block"
- Firefox: Options> Contents> Notifications - Choose> www. otticalook.com - "Block"
- Safari: Preferences> Notifications> From here set the selector to "Reject"
8 Extra-EU data transfer
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph "Who will process your data?" May be located in countries outside the European Union that however offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (http: / /www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1). The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be performed only after conclusion between OTTICALOOK and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your data personal so-called "standard contractual clauses", also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary to the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and OTTICALOOK (for the purchase of goods offered on our Site, for registration on the Website or the use of services on the Website) or for the management of your requests.
9 How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- 1 a) data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on otticalook.com: until the conclusion of the administrative and accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
- 2 b) data of the registered User: the data will be stored until you request the cancellation of your profile on otticalook.com;
- 3 c) data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the contestation of the payment;
- 4 d) data collected in the context of the use of services offered on otticalook.com: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User; 5 e) data related to user requests to our Customer Service: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
- 6 f) data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on otticalook.com (soft spam): these data are retained until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscription by the user;
- 7 g) data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with otticalook .com;
- 8 h) for customize the Site and to show personalized business offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with otticalook.com;
- 9 i) data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: until the User requests the cessation of the activity. In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
10 Your rights
At any time you can exercise the rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by OTTICALOOK. Find below their general description and how to practice them.1 a) Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
2 b) Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. . Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to cease promptly the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
3 c) Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, OTTICALOOK will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
4 d) Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and examined your request, if legitimate it will be our care to cease timely treatment and delete your personal data.
5 e) Request that the processing of your personal data is temporarily limited: in this case OTTICALOOK will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you have done otherwise to your request and the exceptions required by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data do not need us anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
6 f) Request your data or transfer it to a person other than OTTICALOOK ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can on your request transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can access your account du otticalook.com or alternatively you can contact us by calling +39 0771 464701 or by writing to our Customer Service and selecting "privacy", or by writing to the address of the Owner of the aforementioned treatment. To ensure that our users' data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information before your request to exercise one of the rights indicated to ensure your identity.
11 Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, OTTICALOOK undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on the methods of presentation are available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
13 Changes to this information
We invite you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy information, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
Legislative references and useful linksThe processing of your personal data is carried out by OTTICALOOK in full compliance with the regulations on the subject provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Supervisory Authority Italian (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last updated 30 May 2018.